Geboren durch Wut, Zorn und Hass
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Geboren durch Wut, Zorn und Hass

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Bathurst dating - Need a real freak

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
AlburyWo
Gast

Bathurst dating  - Need a real freak Empty
BeitragThema: Bathurst dating - Need a real freak   Bathurst dating  - Need a real freak Icon_minitimeDi Jul 26, 2011 7:29 am

Hobart online dating - Any normal guys out there? My name is Saniya HUME i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. agency Western Australia dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Richmond-Windsor dating Adelaide free online dating Hello I'm a chick that is not into the games. Intrested in getting right to the point so if you are not understanding or jyst in to this for fun then I'm not for you. I keep it honest with you as long as you keep it honest with me. I want someone who also enjoyz doing things and trying new things. Someone who wants to experience life and new adventures. Someone who will treat me the way they would want to be treated. Write me an email and you will not regret it I promise. If you have any other question feel free and ask....Just looking for a great time. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am doingthis to have some good sex on the side and on the down low. i want to do everything life has ti offer.i love sports.i love my family and friends.im looking for someone to share the same qualities as me and to be inyimate with. so if you want to talk i look foward to it. im new at this so be patient;) I am on here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ****! If you want to date look elsewhere if you want to tell me all the dirty details you want to do then lrt me have it. I am open for anything just givee it to me. I love getting off in fact i am typing this with one hand wink wink I am an adventurous lady who is looking for fun..Looking to meet men who don't want to change me, but enjoy all that I have to offer. I am more interested in what you like to do or for that matter what you'd like to do with me. My schedule is 'funky'...but where there's a will there is always a way.
Nach oben Nach unten

Bathurst dating - Need a real freak
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Geboren durch Wut, Zorn und Hass :: Politik-
Gehe zu: